Polybench - Features
Polybench is a software system, designed for analysing and processing signals from a physiological source, and for developing measurement protocols. Polybench is able to analyse signals on-line, in real-time, as well as reprocess measurements afterwards, and then report the results in various ways. In addition to that, Polybench allows for the development of complete measurement cycles; not only signal processing, but also the design of protocols and graphical user interfaces.
Polybench may connect to any (medical) device that produces streams of data. Multiple devices may be connected to the same application, so that the relation between data of different sources can be compared. Polybench also has video processing capabilities; physiological measurements and video images can be combined and reviewed synchronously.
- Online and real-time signal data analysis
- Offline signal data post-processing
- Combine multiple instruments and front-ends in parallel
- Including video recording with synchronised play-back
- Easily handle multi-channel data (example: EEG)
- Change analysis on a running system (no stop to recompile!)
- Full-screen user interfaces
- Mathematical data analysis designer with graphical symbols